Apply for Financial Aid

Free Application for Federal Student Aid

You can submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at throughout the year. We encourage everyone to complete the FAFSA, whatever the family's income level.

You and one parent should also apply for a personal identification number (PIN) by visiting the federal PIN website. This number will be used as your electronic signature when you complete the form. If you would rather not sign with a PIN, simply print out the signature page once you have completed the form and send it to the federal processor.

When completing your FAFSA, please use the Randolph College federal code number of 003734 as your primary choice.

Applying for Randolph College Merit Scholarships

Submitting your application for Admission is all you need to do to be considered for a Randolph College merit scholarship - there are no other forms to complete. For more information about Randolph College's wide range of scholarship programs, visit our Scholarships page.