Apply as an Adult Student
Randolph College is a great place to advance your education and meet your goals. So why not get started today? The application process is simple and easy: just follow these easy steps. If you have questions along the way, feel free to contact us.
- Review the criteria for qualification as an adult student at Randolph.
- Complete the Common Application for Undergraduate College Admission. The application fee is $35 (non-refundable).
- Submit the following materials:
- Official transcripts from each college/university attended. Applicants must be in good standing with last institution attended. To be competitive, transfer applicants should present a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.7.
- High school transcripts are required if you have completed fewer than 30 transferrable college credits which include math and English.
- A written statement of at least 500 words describing your personal and academic goals. If you have a resume, you may send a copy along with your personal statement.
- One letter of recommendation from a person (not a family member) who currently knows you, such as a school official, professor, employer, supervisor, co-worker, or community service worker.
- SAT/ACT scores are optional.
- Schedule a visit to campus! We'd love to see you, and it's a great way to see if Randolph is the place for you.
- Explore financial aid and scholarship options.