Campus Employment

For information about obtaining campus employment, students should contact The Human Resources Office will post on the student portal job opportunities as they become available. Students may inquire at the Office of Student Financial Services about their eligibility for Federal Work-Study or Randolph College employment programs. Although students may be eligible for a work-study program, employment is not guaranteed.

Federal Work-Study Program

The Federal Work-Study Program (FWSP) is a federally-funded form of "self help" aid. Students who have filed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) may qualify for the Federal Work-Study Program if they have demonstrated financial need.

Randolph College Work-Study Program

Students who are not eligible for Federal Work-Study may be employed through the Randolph College Work-Study (RWS) Program. Randolph Work-Study is also considered to be part of a student's total financial aid award.

Work-Study Earnings

Students are paid on the 15th of each month for hours worked in the preceding month. For example, for hours worked in the month of September, students receive pay on or about October 15th.

Students have a choice when it comes to receiving their earnings. They can choose to have their wages direct deposited into a checking or savings account, or be paid by a paper check. Or they can elect to have their earnings applied to their student tuition account to offset tuition, room and board, and other charges. Ideally, students and families should decide before the start of the academic year how a student's earnings from campus employment will be applied.