Requesting an Apostille
- Submit request in writing including a fee of $140 to cover fees and mailings.
- Request official transcript (separate fee).
- Provide original diploma or request duplicate diploma (separate fee).
- The Office of the Registrar will mail these documents to the Secretary of the Commonwealth's Office, Authentication Division along with the necessary fees and a notarized cover letter confirming the authenticity of the documents.
- When documents are returned from the State, they will be returned to the requestor.
This process usually takes three to four weeks, if you do not need to order a duplicate diploma.
Please refer to http://www.randolphcollege.edu/x13433.xml to order an official transcript.
Please refer to http://www.randolphcollege.edu/x15371.xml to order a duplicate diploma, if needed.