Inquiry - Prospective International Students
Randolph College is a community of originals, and our international students are an integral part of that environment.
About Randolph College
International Student Academic Requirements
- TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE Academic is required of non-native English speakers if the Critical Reading score on the SAT is less than 500.
- The minimum TOEFL requirement is 79.
- The minimum IELTS requirement is 6.5.
- The minimum PTE Academic requirement is 54.
- Secondary School grades should be an overall B average (3.0 out of 4).
- Any possible transfer credit (AP, IB, CAPE, A-Levels) will only be accepted with a C average or better (2.0 out of 4). Admission will also be based on a C average in a minimum of three of these higher level classes. IB & AP credits are listed in our guide to course credits and equivalents.
International Student Financial Aid
- Randolph College offers merit-based scholarships to eligible international students who have been admitted to the College. Your application for admission serves as your application for scholarship aid from the College. Scholarships are based upon grades in secondary school and college (if applicable) and test scores (SAT I or TOEFL). International students should note that Randolph College financial aid packages are available for use solely on the Lynchburg campus and at the University of Reading, England (The World in Britain Program) and will not otherwise transfer to Randolph College study abroad programs or any other overseas study experience.
In addition to merit-based scholarships, campus employment is available for international students. To inquire about employment at Randolph College, students should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.