Mailroom & Copy Center
Academic Year Hours:
- Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Stamps available until 2:30 p.m.
US Mail pickup: noon
Mailroom/Copy Center Representatives:
James Rucker (e-mail)
Susan Johnson (e-mail)
Aaron McRorie (e-mail)
- Mail and Package Receipt and Shipment
- Stamps available for purchase
Copy Center Services:
- Self-Service Copying
- Information on Copy and One Color Ink Printing Service
- Supply Service for Standard Copy papers, Card Stock, and Envelopes
- Order Service for Special Order Paper Stock
General Mailroom Information
- Mail received at the Mailroom by 11 a.m. Monday-Friday will go out the same day.
- UPS Package Receipt and Shipment are available until 2:00 p.m. Monday- Friday.
- Regular Stamps (up to two books) may be purchased until 2:30 p.m. Monday- Friday.
- Please alert the Mailroom staff 24+ hrs. in advance when sending mailings with over 500 pieces.
- Special requests made of the Mailroom staff will be handled as resources allow.
Forwarding Services for Students
Over the summer the Mailroom can provide forwarding services for USPS-FIRST CLASS MAIL ONLY
- Returning Students up to three months
- Graduating Seniors up to six months
PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
- Plan to receive packages at least 3 days prior to leaving school for the summer.
- Only USPS FIRST CLASS Packages will be forwarded.
- Federal Express & UPS Packages will be returned to sender beginning one week after graduation.
- Magazines, newspapers, & similar items are not sent via FIRST CLASS MAIL, and are therefore not able to be forwarded. Communicate address changes directly with editor/circulation dept. or business offices for such mailings.
- USPS Address change forms don’t work well when forwarding from a centralized mailing address like the College’s.
In order to have your mail forwarded, you must fill out a forwarding request form provided at the window in the Mailroom.
If you are planning to stay on campus during the summer, please communicate the dates of your stay with the Mailroom staff in order to continue to receive your mail.
We look forward to serving you!