Apply as a Non-Degree Community Student

A person who wishes to take courses at the College but is not planning to work toward a degree may apply to be a community student if he or she has interest in a particular course.

Community students and faculty/staff non-degree students can register in the Registrar's Office with the Special Student Registration Form.  If you are registering for a class for the first time, you must also submit a completed Special Student Application to the Registrar's Office. Students are advised to submit the completed application prior to the start of the semester.

REGISTER EARLY. Book purchases are made online and it may take a few days for you to receive your books.

In addition, auditors (receiving no college credit for course) must also complete an Audit Form and obtain the permission of the instructor to audit a course. Contact the Registrar's Office for a copy of this form.

Refer to the Registration Information page for complete information on when and how to register for your class and how to order your book(s).