Tri-College Consortium Form
Tri-College Consortium Course Exchange Application
Lynchburg College, Randolph College, and Sweet Briar College
- Fill out, print, and submit to your Registrar's Office.
- Read carefully the Tri-College Consortium Policy in the current Academic Catalog.
- Consult your Advisor or your Registrar if you have questions about tri-college courses, schedules, or other tri-college arrangements.
- You must consult with the Instructor before filing an application for enrollment in a course at another college.
- Prepare a separate application form for each semester course including the second semester of courses designated as year courses.
- Be sure the application is signed by you and your advisor.
- Submit the entire application to the Registrar’s Office before the end of the add period at the host institution.
- If, after filing the form, you decide not to take the course, you must file a drop slip with the registrar of your home college. Students involved in the Tri-College Consortium exchange may not take over 50% of their courses off the home campus in any one term.
- Courses taken under this arrangement at another tri-college institution are subject to the academic regulations, including the grading system, calendar, deadlines, and academic honor system, of the host institution. It is the student’s responsibility to become familiar with the pertinent regulations. Inquiries should be addressed to the Registrar at the appropriate college.
- Grades for courses taken at tri-college schools are always entered on the Randolph transcript unless courses are taken abroad from instructors other than tri-college faculty.
- The Tri-College Consortium course exchange is valid for full-time students during Fall and Spring semesters only.