Academics photos

Financial Aid

Although there is no institutional aid available for the graduate program, students may qualify for state grant, federal loan or scholarship options pending accreditation and program approval by the U.S. Department of Education.

Your first step is to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and mail it to the Department of Education as soon as possible after January 1. You may apply on-line at Be sure to include the Randolph College code number of 003734. If you apply on-line, you must request a Personal Identification Number (PIN) from the Department of Education. The PIN is used as your electronic signature.

You will receive a Federal Student Aid Report (SAR) within a few weeks of filing your FAFSA. If you included the Randolph College code number on the FAFSA, our office will also receive a copy of your report. If you applied on-line, you and your schools will receive an email SAR within one week. After we have received your SAR and you have been accepted for admission to Randolph College, we will send a financial aid award letter to you.

Other Resources:

Policy Guides

  • Satisfactory Academic Progress
  • Refunds

For details, contact the Student Financial Services Office at 434-947-8128 or by email.